Join "Team Infinity"…Lets Grow Together...
Argus Safety system Configuration expert
- With direction and support of Senior SSE facilitate discussions to help DS&E anticipate future needs and opportunities and communicate where technology can help
- Work with Senior SSE to raise new project proposals and mandates and support definition of the business case, conduct assessments of processes and detail requirements
- Analyze and model relevant business processes, rules and data and relationships by documenting the “as is” process and provide guidance to the business analyst to create the “to be” process
- Determine data flows and sources, prepare data conversion or migration needed to support goals and uses in a process
- Collaborate with project team to define solutions that deliver business value.
- Contribute to outlining performance qualification testing and validation plans
- Analyze, Understand, Collect, Test, Implement, and Maintain safety database configuration changes functions from DS&E and External line functions. An understanding of functional area and IT domain is required.
- Perform QC check on configuration changes; Identify discrepancies between the request and the implementation and resolve or initiate their resolution
- Understand DS&E Processes to support and lead process improvement initiatives
- Perform the role of first line operational support for safety database users and provide system administration support for central DS&E applications as appropriate
- Develop, provide support to create complex specialized reports from DS&E systems as appropriate
- Coach, train and mentor new Safety Systems Expert, PV Data Management personnel as appropriate